Disclaimer: None of our reviews are sponsored. We earn a commission when you purchase items through our links.
Today, we’re going to concentrate on a good table saw under 200 that you can find in the market. These kinds of saws are nice to have around because they are so flexible for the job.
So, if you’re trying to get some hardwood floors job, this is the tool that will make the task much more comfortable. With that being said, there is no lack of models inside this price range which you can choose from. But to make your search simpler, we’ve assembled 5 best tables saw under 200 models on the market based on consumer feedback and ratings. Check out the below list.
Our Favorite Picks
|GENESIS GTS10SB||Check Current Price||59.6Ibs||3.7|
|WORX WX572L||Check Current Price||17Ibs||4.2|
|NOVELLIFE||Check Current Price||6.52Ibs||3.7|
|ROCKWELL RK7323||Check Current Price||18Ibs||4.1|
|SKIL 3410-02||Check Current Price||67.2Ibs||4.3|
The 10 Best Table Saw Under 200
1. Genesis Gts10Sb – Best Budget Table Saw
Genesis’ GTS10SB is very heavy and relatively costly. This tool is designed on a stand, making it very simple and convenient to use, as you won’t have to look for a workable or bend down to make your cut.
The unit is also built for rip, miter, bevel, and compound cuts with the ability to perform angle cuts of up to 45 degrees and comes with a miter gauge for miter cuts and complete the compound cuts.
Getting this device, you also get a powerful 1800-watt, 15-amp motor with a top speed of 4,800 RPM for high torque quick cutting, a self-aligning rip fence, a massive 24 x 20-inch die-cast aluminum table, and on-board storage for the accessories included.
- It is fitted on a stand for simple, comfortable use
- It is built for rip, miter, bevel, and compound cutting
- It is sturdy with a 15-amp motor
- It has an extensive working surface of 24 x 20 inches
- Comparatively, it is costly
- It is not light weighted
Compared to the table saw the size, the weight of 50 + pounds can seem high. But if you’re restricted to a workspace in a room, Genesis GTS10SB would be the right choice.
- Powerful 15 Amp Motor, 4,800 RPM
- Extra Large 24” X 20” Die-Cast Aluminum Table
- Rip Cuts, Miter Cuts, Bevel Cuts and Compound Cut
- Self-aligning Rip Fence automatically locks front and rear
2. Worx Wx572L – Best Price Table Saw
We agree that this one from WORX merits the second spot. WORX is recognized as one of the best tables saw under 200.
Throughout our studies, we have found that this device cutting through wood or ceramic tiles are deep enough. When cutting, we were impressed with the usual finish and found it was intuitive and straightforward to use as well. We felt the blade was clean and precise, and we didn’t have to think about rough edges or uneven cutting. The sizeable dedicated scale steel rip fence allows us to make accurate rip cuts.
Also, we were pleased to see the adjustable miter gauge for 0 to 60 degree angled cuts, which was handy for more detailed work. The safety switch has ensured that we feel safe when using it and are sure of a lower accident risk. This is vital because if you unintentionally start it a table saw might potentially be very dangerous.
The lightweight and compact nature make it simple for us to bring around whenever necessary. The only drawback we could find is that the device is not as durable as SKIL Table Saw. This device’s instructions are also a bit difficult to understand.
- It is simple to remove or mount blade with a blade guard
- It has excellent cutting capability
- It has five T shank blades
- It is lightweight that makes it simple to carry around
- Added riving knife device for unrestricted cross-cutting and rip-cutting
- It does not have clear directions
- It generates much vibration
Overall, if cutting variety and protection is what you are looking for, the WORX WX572L is the best pick.
- [GREAT AT CROSS & RIP CUTS] The steel rip fence and riving knife system lets you perform an assortment of straighter, longer,...
- [TRULY PORTABLE TABLE SAW] Weighing in at less than 15 lbs., you easily can move it around your workshop or even take it to...
- [ADJUSTABLE MITER GAUGE] Makes 0-60 miter cuts from both the right and left sides, so you can make every common miter cut,...
- [SAFETY SWITCH] An added safety switch and safety key give this saw an added level of security, so you don’t have to worry...
3. Novellife – Shop Series Table Saw
This is one of the best tables saw under 200 available out there. It has a sturdy unibody steel frame, which is well built and durable.
These tables have no deformation feature which means your work surface will remain beautiful and smooth for a long time. And for longer, you keep having smooth, clean cuts on your boards too.
As an additional safety measure, there’s a protective plate over the blade which is always lovely. The saw’s powerful cutting power and blade variability let you cut through a variety of materials.
It comes with three different blade forms including a circular 3-inch HSS saw blade, 2.4-inch diamond saw blade and 3-inch steel saw blade. You may use these to cut a variety of materials from the PCB board, plastic, and PVC to wood, balsa, acrylic, and other related stuff.
The noise level on this saw is minimal, so it would be a plus point to buy this device as well. Of all, it certainly offers you plenty of options and features worth your pennies for the price it comes up at.
- It is efficient in cutting standard
- It is durable
- It has an anti-deformation surface
- It has a low noise level
- It has a compact storage size
- It is designed on stand
- It needs a DC power source
For users who usually operate on the floor, the table view of the NovelLife shop series seems to be a reasonable option. But it hasn’t got the industry’s best cut height. Yet cutting height by 3 inches is perfect enough for non-commercial, remote woodworks and carpentry.
- ★Unibody Steel Frame★ Solid steel unibody frame with 5mm thick alumimum alloy platform durable no deformation ensure the...
- ★795 Motor Driving★ 795 type dual ball bearing motor provide ultra strong cutting power but low noise, four rubber...
- ★Blade Height Adjustment and Various Material Cutting Capacity★Euquipped with blade height adjustment structure with...
- ★Precision Cutting★ Equipped with miter gauge on the desktop with laser scaled plate, pecisely cutting will be easier
4. Rockwell Rk7323 – Smallest Portable Table Saw
Rockwell RK7323 is lightweight in construction, and it was designed to be comfortably carried around. This device is easy and simple to install in less time. This table saw can handle all cuts like cutting to rip and cutting to scroll. It comes with a powerful motor for cutting stone, concrete, plastic, aluminum, or wood. With just only one tool, one can take a break, miter, scroll, and inside cut, due to its adjustable blade.
It’s easy to set up the table saw, and it takes less time. You can accomplish tool-free blade changes when you want to change the blades so that you can cut different materials with ease. Also, the big steel fence provides more protection for storage when it cuts and helps you to make wider cuts. Often you can find a splitter that also improves control over the material you cut.
When you want to move your device to various places, this can be accomplished with ease, because it has a tabletop handle that makes it portable. This table saw also features a lightweight and compact design that makes it simple to transport.
- It has a compact and lightweight design
- It can cut a variety of materials
- It is easy to set up
- It has tool-free blade change
- It is a built-in vacuum port
- Sometimes loses precision when cutting
For multi-purpose cutting, carpeting, woodworking, and home repairing, you need to handle a lot of cutting variants. If you don’t want to compromise with both price-quality ratio and cutting power, then a great choice would be the Rockwell RK7323 Portable table saw.
- [SETS UP IN SECONDS] Take this table saw to the job site or move it around the workshop. There’s even a built-in carry...
- [CUTS LIKE A FULL-SIZE] With the standard guard and riving knife system you can perform rip, cross, scroll, and miter cuts
- [TOOL-LESS BLADE CHANGE] Uses any brand’s standard 4” T-shank blade, but we threw 5 in the box to get you started cutting...
- [0-60° MITER CUTS] With the adjustable gauge you can pull off precise miter cuts for a whole assortment of woodworking...
5. Skil 3410-02 – Best Budget Table Saw
SKIL has been running for nearly a century now. They have built up a standing reputation for quality goods, and if not for their excellent design and craftsmanship, they would not have prospered this long. They make a wide variety of standard equipment and tools, and their table saw is no exception.
The SKIL 3410 02 is a highly successful and extremely flexible table saw. Both Maneuverable and position are easy to store if require. The folding stand is designed with steel and simple and easy installation.
It can fulfill all your DIY and exhibition requirements and is capable of meeting them. The 5000 RPM motor on a portable budget table saw is fantastic. It uses a basic 10-inch carbide tooth blade that you can upgrade at any time.
The ripping capacity is 24.5-inch which is about strength in this market segment and enough for most projects.
- It is easy to use
- It has a durable design
- It is compact and lightweight
- It easy to transport
- Not completely reliable
- No dust collection port
- One handle for angle and height
For the price, the Skil 3410 02 EVOLV TABLE SAW has a lot to do with it and is a convenient addition to any workshop. To other people, there isn’t an issue with the lack of dusting, as it is so easy and can always be carried out. Precision isn’t perfect, but you will have accurate, simple cuts once you are used to it.
- 20-inch x 26-inch cast aluminum table extends to 20-inch x 32-inch for longer work pieces
- 3-1/2-Inch cut height capacity for cutting through 4x materials
- Heavy-duty steel stand for fast setup and easy transport. Bevel angle range:0° to 47°
- Self-aligning rip fence for accurate measurements
6. Craftsman Evolv 15 Amp- Table Saws Under 200
No products found.
No products found.
The Craftsman Evolv 15 Amp table saw includes many components that make it even easier than ever to get your woodworking project done. The sheer tabletop and blade guard assembly are designed to help you cut smoothly without any hassle, and the wrench set provides easy access for quick adjustments. You’ll work with ease thanks to the adjustable miter gauge which ensures tight bevels and corners every single time. Don’t worry about changing blades either because this product comes with a 24-inch carbide-tipped blade typically seen in higher-end brands.
- You’ll have a table saw that’s easy to use
- The blade guard assembly is designed to be safe and efficient
- You’ll work with ease thanks to the adjustable miter gauge
- Changing blades has never been easier because this product comes with a 24-inch carbide-tipped blade
No products found.
7. Tacklife 10-Inch – Table Saws Under 200
The TACKLIFE 10-Inch table saw has many features that make it worth its old price. The efficient performance is due to the 15 amp, high-torque motor, and the fact that it’s able to cut hardwood and pressure-treated lumber easily. Is this sound tough? Well, this sturdy saw also features 45-degree bevel blade cutting for quick clean cuts with greater depth than other table saws have been known for. In addition to the large rip capacity which holds up under great strain, you’ll find a metal roll cage base as well as a durable aluminum tabletop coated with material designed to reduce friction during cuts, all of which work together in delivering quality over quantity.
- The TACKLIFE 10-Inch table saw is a great investment for any woodworker.
- It’s tough enough to cut through hardwood and pressure-treated lumber with ease.
- You’ll be able to make quick clean cuts with greater depth than other table saws have been known for.
- With the large rip capacity, you’ll never need another table saw again.
- Without changing blades, This saw is designed to cut a wide range of materials
- Powerful 10 amp hi-torque motor with optimized gearbox & blade system
- Includes laser guidance, 10 ft power cord, 3 piece Clamp, integrated carry handles, and dust bag
- 8- 1/4in x 2- 1/2in max cross cut capacity with a 0° - 45° bevel tilt and a 50˚ - 50˚ miter that covers all common...
8. Outdoor Sport 01-0819 Mini Electric Table Saw
The Outdoor Sport 01-0819 Mini Electric Table Saw combines precision with power for all your outdoor cutting needs. Originally created by one of the founders of Forrest Manufacturing, this tool is an essential household and outdoorsman’s accessory. In addition to two blades (24 tooth carbide tip blade, diamond coated tile blade), its wobble-free design allows you to get a precise cut without compromising durability. Tool-free adjustments also make your job easy when it comes to height and the sliding crosscut guide bar with 2 table channels is perfect for beginners who don’t want to measure every time they want to create a cut. The improved blade guard ensures safety when in use with a child.
- Durable and precise cutting.
- Easy to use for beginners.
- Cut your time in half with this tool.
- Includes Two Blades: 24 Tooth Carbide Tip Blade & Diamond Coated Tile Blade
- Wobble-free blade design for precision cuts
- Tool-free hand adjustable table height
- Sliding cross cut guide bar with 2 table channels
9. INTRADIN M1H-ZP3-254 Best Table Saws
Intradin is committed to crafting powerful, high-quality blenders that will blend up with anything you can think of. The INTRADIN M1H-ZP3-254 blender has a 10” blade and features a powerful 15A motor so you don’t have to worry about difficult ingredients. With the height-adjustable 32-3/5″ table so it’s easy for anyone who needs to make space on their countertop, Intradin also offers plenty of other great products perfect for home cooking enthusiasts.
- The best blender on the market.
- Durable and dependable.
- Blend up with anything you can think of.
- Powerful, high-quality blenders for your kitchen.
- Powerful 15A motor
- Features a 10” blade
- 32-3/5” table height
10. Huanyu Best Table Saws
It has a slew of handy features including 885 upgraded motors, high power 300W, easy to complete professional cutting work, reliable and efficient. The angle of the set square and the distance of the blade has been adjusted so that you can cut small or large pieces effortlessly! It comes with customizable accessories such as combination blades (purchased separately), which allow for different functions: sawing/grinding/engraving/drilling. All these great features come in an economical package, this 6T will make your DIY, handmade works easier than ever before.
- 885 upgraded motors, high power 300W.
- Easy to complete professional cutting work.
- Reliable and efficient.
- Make your DIY, handmade projects easier than ever before.
- [UPGRADED MOTOR]: The 6T version of the table saw has an upgraded 885-type high-torque motor with a power of 300W, a speed of...
- [ACCURACY & SAFETY]: Equipped with a straightedge, a miter gauge and a laser scale plate, which can realize high-precision...
- [LIFTABLE SAW BLADE]: The 110mm special alloy saw blade has high concentricity. Which can be raised and lowered by adjusting...
- [APPLICATIONS]: Compact size of 9.45*7.87*5.12”, weight about 4kg, portable and suitable for home use. With accessories of...
Under 200 Table Saw Purchasing Guide
Your health when working with a saw occupies a prime role. So, one of the most important things you should always bear in mind when buying a saw is its safety feature. There should be the invention of flesh sensors so it could avoid the table saw on any unintended cut within 0.01 seconds.
The blade size helps you to get into the material’s thickness when cutting it. We suggest that you pick the 12 inches best table saw under 200, as it shows good results. The workshops go with bigger blade sizes which also increases the sum of a particular saw.
In several different cases, table saws are handy. As table saws do, no tool can provide long, clean, and precise cuts. If you’re an expert or a fresher – table sawing is a must for your workshop.
It will be challenging to select the most suitable table to see for you. There are different types of table saws that have different properties and different prices.
Collection of Dust
The dust starts to build up in a rush of table-saws. Therefore, handling this function becomes difficult, and consequently, the dust collection gives you a break. If the dust bag quickly fills up, it should surely be taken into consideration. The method for dust collection should always be the same as the necessity. Most of the dust should be able to be removed.
The saw should be easy to use, and this is what some high-quality brands are offering you. The saw should be easily configurable and should be easy enough to use.
Table saws from reputable brands come with specific accessories to monitor blade height such as on-board storage, switches, and wheels. To keep your work area clean, you should also check for the dust collection feature. Again, if you want to get more rip power, you need to test if there is space to add an extension table.
This and trunnion are the parts that carry the blade, allowing it to travel upwards, downwards, and in angles. The arbor, the bar holding the blade in place on a table saw is about 5/8. When buying blades, it is best to check the scale twice.
Only the great of the best table saw under 200 were reviewed. Table saws which proved to be of good quality, inexpensive and reliable. We make sure not to choose stuff that wasn’t up to the top level.
It will rely on your needs and requirements, and to some degree on your budget, to find the best one. The whole of our options have great monetary worth, but some of them are quite costly than others. SKIL 3410-02 10 is a great alternative when usability and easy mobility are a real concern for you. It’s well-designed, has excellent features and a nice table saw.
If you are on a limited budget and are searching for a table saw that is still potent enough to execute excellently, the portable table saw Rockwell RK7323 is a good choice. Our ultimate winner is SKIL 3410-02 10. It blends ease, strength, and value for money. It is a common alternative, which many happy customers appreciate.
- Best Saw For Cutting Laminate Flooring
- Best Jig Saw
- Best Folding Saw
- Best Circular Saw Blade
- Best Hand Saw
- Best Compact Circular Saw
- Best Miter Saw Blade
- Best Cordless Pole Saw
- Best Table Saw For Beginners
- Best Portable Table Saw For Fine Woodworking
- Best Table Saw For Small Shop
- Best Table Saw Accessories
- Best Hybrid Table Saw Under 1000
- Best Table Saw Under 300
- Best Table Saw Under $1000
- Best Table Saw Under $500
- Best Table Saw Fence