* If you click a link on this page and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more.
Precision screwdriver sets are all about versatility and being capable of doing multiple tasks. A good precision set does not only contain a screwdriver and its bit, but it should also have other tools to help you get different types of jobs done.
Also, a good set will help you finish your jobs quicker and more efficiently while a bad one will complicate your tasks even further, making them seem almost impossible to finish.
Currently, the market is flooded with all types of different precision sets from different manufacturers. We have gone and researched thoroughly to bring you the 6 best precision screwdriver sets currently in the market to ease your mind.
List of the Best Precision Screwdriver Sets:
- Nanch H1B Precision Screwdrivers
- JAKEMY S2 Precision Screwdrivers
- Klearlook Precision Kit
- XOOL Precision Kit
- Nanch H8 Precision Screwdrivers
- ORIA 60 in 1 Precision Screwdrivers
Our Top Picks:
|01.||Nanch H1B||31.2 Ibs||4.8||Check Current Price|
|02.||Jakemy S2||47 Ibs||4.7||Check Current Price|
|03.||No products found.||No products found.||35 Ibs||4.6||No products found.|
|04.||Xool||31 Ibs||4.4||Check Current Price|
|05.||Nanch H8||32.1 Ibs||4.4||Check Current Price|
|06.||Oria 60 In 1||62 Ibs||4.2||Check Current Price|
|Precision Set||Weight||Number of Attachments Included|
|Nanch H1B||1.25 lbs||56|
|JAKEMY S2||1.23 lbs||73|
|Klearlook Precision Kit||12.8 Ounces||67|
|XOOL Precision Kit||1.55 lbs||80|
|Nanch H8||10.2 Ounces||22|
|ORIA 60 in 1||12.8 Ounces||60|
The 6 Best Precision Screwdriver Set
1. Nanch H1B Precision Screwdrivers
Nanch has an impressive reputation when it comes to manufacturing tools, and H1B does not fall far from the tree.
The H1B has every part that you meet every need, whether to fix something like your video game console, laptop, or even your smartphone. This makes it the best precision screwdriver set for both electronics and computers.
The screwdriver’s handle is ergonomically designed to ensure maximum comfort. Also, it has a cushioned grip to maximize torque. Also, there is a button on the handle which, when pressed, will trigger an extension shaft to pop-up. The extension shaft is very useful in reaching those hard to reach screws.
There are 56 pieces inside the set. 55 of them are screwdriver bits, these bits offer you the chance of completing any task at hand due to their variety. This means that the H1B is suitable for both avid professional or amateur DIYers.
The bits included in this set are heat-treated, this means that they are more durable than regular bits and they can withstand long years of usage without showing any signs of wear or tear.
Moreover, changing the bits is very easy as the screwdriver’s structure and design are very simple and straightforward. So changing bits will no longer be an issue.
The shaft can hold up to eight tips, which can be converted to three different nut driver sizes.
There is a magnetic piece included in this set that can magnetize any bit. This is a huge addition, as having a magnetized bit is always a fantastic thing as you will no longer have to worry about losing your screws.
However, H1B’s only downside is its price. It is a lot more expensive than all the other products on this list. So be ready to splash a few extra bucks if you want to buy it.
What We Like:
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Heat treated bits
What We Don’t Like:
The H1B is an amazing precision screwdriver set that is suitable for every user, no matter their experience level. It is also very durable and comfortable to use. There is an extension shaft, and the bits are heat-treated to last longer. However, it is expensive, so if you want to buy it, you must be ready to adjust your budget.
- 57 in 1 screwdriver kit:55 mini screwdriver bits compatible with iPhone,computers,smartphones,laptops,game consoles and other...
- Well made bits:made from alloy S2 steel,finished by hardness and hotness process,the hardness of the bits can reach to HRC...
- Professional screwdriver: Patent design handle with build-in extension shaft which can pop up automatically,swivel head and...
- Magnetic screw driver set: magnetizer inside that you can magnetic or demagnetize by your needs.
2. Jakemy S2 Precision Screwdrivers
The JAKEMY S2 is a great precision set. It has everything that you might need and more.
It is a great precision screwdriver set repair tool kit. As the parts included can be used to disassemble, repair, and assemble almost any and everything.
The handle is ergonomically designed to ensure your comfort. Also, it is a non-slip handle that has a free-spinning cap. This means that you can use it for long hours without feeling any strain or even losing your grip.
It comes in a small and lightweight set that weighs 1.23. Of course, it is lightweight, however, when compared to the other steps on this list, it is heavier than most of them.
Despite the set being small, everything inside is amazingly stored. As everything has its place and every place has its thing. So you will no longer have to worry about where to store your bits as you can easily store them in their place in the case.
This set has 73 pieces included. Out of these 73 pieces, 63 of them are bits. This means a huge variety of tips to suit all your tasks. These bits are very durable and strong. Also, they are longer than your regular bits.
Also, there is a magnet inside that can be used to magnetize your bits.
What We Like:
- Magnetic addition
- Largest number of bits and included
What We Don’t Like:
Finally, the JAKEMY S2 is an excellent addition to any handyman’s inventory, no matter his or her experience level. It is suitable for all tasks and gets all of them done, no matter how hard they are. It has an excellent grip and is very easy and comfortable to handle. You will not regret buying this model.
- 🎁【S2 HRC60 Long and Slim Bits】 Includes 63 durable bits made of high quality material, CNC machined accurate bits made...
- 🎁【Double Layer Design & ABS Material】Thsi mini screwdriver set has large storage capacity but small size. Easy to...
- 🎁【Rotatable Aluminium Handle】 Ergonomic Design and well made handle with anti-slip area and free spinning cap could...
- ❄🎁【Wide variety】: Reparing or opening Phone, Android Smartphone, Pad, PC, Laptops, Electronics, Jewelers, Eye...
3. Klearlook Precision Screwdriver Kit
No products found.
No products found.
The Klearlook kit is very suitable for users who only need precision screwdriver bits.
It is very suitable for all levels of users, whether amateurs or professionals. It is very easy to use and has every bit that you might need.
The handle is crafted from aluminum, and it also has a spinnable cap that allows you to push and swivel to your heart’s content. There is a soft extension shaft that can be installed on top of the handle to increase your span.
This set is extremely lightweight. It is one of the lights on this list as it only weighs 12.8 ounces. This makes carrying it around and storing it much easier to do. As it can be stored anywhere, even in your car’s glove compartment.
There are 64 bits that can help you finish up all your tasks no matter what they are.
Also, if you are worried about losing your screws, you can use the kit as a screw tray. It will store all your screws and prevent you from losing any of them.
Finally, there is a magnetic pickup bit, it is very useful to use. However, many users reported that this bit is weak, and many screws have fallen off from it.
What We Like:
- 64 Bits
- Screw tray
What We Don’t Like:
- Weak magnet
Finally, the Klearlook Precision Kit is an amazing kit for all users. You will definitely use it in a wide array of tasks, and it will never disappoint you. However, the magnetic pickup bit is a bit of a letdown as it is weak when compared to the others.
No products found.
4. Xool Precision Screwdriver Kit
The XOOL kit is an amazing bit that is very suitable for small applications. It is a great kit that will certainly benefit you a lot.
The handle’s length is 8 cm, it is created from aluminum on the inside to make it more durable and robust. While a soft plastic wrap wraps the outside in order to increase your comfort when gripping the handle. There are also two extension shafts included, one of them is a 130 mm flexible hard shaft extension for tightening and loosening screws. The other is a 60mm soft shaft extension, which is very suitable for those hard to reach screws in electronics.
The bits are all made from CR-V steel, which is a very durable and strong type of steel that makes the bits last for a long time.
All in all, the set contains 80 pieces, which is the largest number of pieces on any set on this list. 56 of those 80 pieces are screw bits. This means that this set is very practical and convenient for almost any task. These 56 bits make this a fantastic precision screwdriver set for electronics. However, due to the small size of these bits, as they are only about 2cm long, they are suitable for only small machines such as watches, phones, and tablets.
The multi magnetic driver is very useful as it makes it easy to hold screws after removing them or before inserting them.
Also, all the tweezers are plated with a resistive ESD coating that prevents any static damage from happening to the electronics.
The kit comes in a very easy to carry and store kit. It weighs 1.55 pounds, which makes it the heaviest product on this list. But of course, it is still lightweight.
Finally, the only downside to this set is its ability to work only on small electronics due to the small size of the bits.
What We Like:
- Largest number of accessories included
- Suitable for small electronics
What We Don’t Like
- Not suitable for large electronics or machines
The XOOL Precision Kit is an amazing precision kit that is suitable for computers, electronics, and repairs. It has everything that you might need. It comes with 80 pieces included where 56 of them are screw bits. However, the screw bits, despite them being robust and durable, are short and thus cannot be used in larger machines.
- 【Wide Application】 XOOL 80 in 1 precision professional set is designed to service all popular iPad, iPhone, PC, Watches,...
- 【Multi-function】 Versatile Magnetic Driver Kit has 58 different kind of bits will accommodate many shaped small parts to...
- 【High Quality】 58 different bits are made of S2 steel, which is high hardness, good toughness, strength and durable. And...
- 【Anti-static and Magnetic】 The magnetic tip on the tool is very convenient when pulling small parts out or lining up...
5. Nanch H8 Precision Screwdrivers
The H8 is another precision set designed by Nanch. That goes to show you how well they craft their sets.
The H8 is perfect for almost every task. It is suitable for both professionals and amateurs alike. However, professionals might need a more sophisticated or advanced set.
The screwdriver’s handle is ergonomically designed and 100% made out of steel. It is very comfortable to grip, and also it endures a lot of pressure. The handle is also non-slip, and it has a swivel top to maximize your comfort. Moreover, there is an extension shaft that can be installed to increase the length to reach those hard to reach places.
The 22 bits in this set are all made from high-quality steel that has a very high performance.
The whole set comes in a very small and portable case that can be easily moved around from one place to another. It only weighs 10.2 ounces, making it the lightest on this list.
Also, the H8 is the cheapest precision set on this list. As it provides you with amazing value for money.
However, a downside to this model is the magnet’s inconsistency. For example, some sets contain highly magnetized bits while others not very much. This can be very frustrating as having magnetized bits is always a great addition.
What We Like:
- Value for Money
What We Don’t Like:
- Inconsistent magnet
The H8 is a fantastic set dedicated to every task for professionals and DIYers alike. However, DIYers should always opt for it as it will certainly help them finish all their tasks with its 22 different bits, ergonomically designed handle, and extension shaft. It will satisfy all their needs. Moreover, it’s very budget-friendly and comes at a great price. But its inconsistent magnetism is a big drawback.
- Ergonomic solid handle:surface anodizing and knurled treatment make sure its anti-sweat, anti-corrosion, non-slip.
- High Hardness Performance Bits:alloy S2 steel magnetic bits,HRC 58-62.
- 45mm long and slim bits:extra long bits for those hard-to-reach jobs,unscrew screws of laptop,game controllers,toys,etc.
- Multi-function:mini screwdriver tool kit to repair computer,camera,phones,watches,eyeglasses,smartphones,watches,Macbook,game...
6. Oria 60 In 1 Precision Screwdrivers
The Oria is an excellent precision screwdriver repair kit. It is very suitable for amateurs and DIYer to finish their everyday household tasks.
The handle is comfortable to use and also comes with both an extension rod and a flexible shaft that will help you with those hard to reach screws in electronics. This makes the ORIA a great precision screwdriver set for electronics as well.
There are 60 pieces included in this kit, 56 of them are bits. They will help you with a lot of challenging tasks and will definitely ease your job.
The bits are also magnetized to make your life a lot easier.
All this comes in a hard to open case, which is a good thing to keep children away and out of harm’s way.
Finally, however, the main drawback of this model is its durability. Both the bits and the case are not made from the best materials, and while they will last for a time. They are not like the other product’s on this list in terms of their life span.
What We Like:
- 56 Bits
- Magnetized bits
What We Do not Like:
- Not made from high-quality material
If you decide to purchase the ORIA 60 in 1, it will be your right-hand tool for any job that you will do. It is very convenient and easy to use. Moreover, the two extension shafts are very helpful. However, it will not last for long years due to it not being produced from high-quality material.
- 【 60 in 1 Screwdriver Kit】 ORIA 60 in 1 Precision Screwdriver Set includes 56 precision specialty bits, magnetized driver...
- 【 High Performance Specialty Bits 】These screwdriver bits are made of CRV steel, whose hardness can reach to HRC52-56,...
- 【Mangnetic Design】The extension shaft have mangnetic feature, which makes the screwdriver bits much more easy to use. You...
- 【Flexible and Extension Shaft】This repair tool kit comes with adjustable extension shaft to fix some screws in deep...
What is a Screwdriver and How It Works?
A screwdriver is one of the most important tools that any person will use in his or her life. A screwdriver is usually made out of three parts, The handle, the blade, and the bit.
The handle is the part that you hold, it has to be comfortable to hold and can withstand the applied pressure.
The blade is the metal part that extends from the blade and ends with the bit. There are different types of blades. For example, as we saw in this article, some blades can be changed with extension shafts to make your job easier.
Finally, the bit is the last part of the screwdriver that goes into the screw in order to tighten it or unscrew it. There are multiple types of bits that fit different screws from Phillips to flathead, Torx, and many more.
Using a screwdriver is very easy and straightforward. All you have to do is:
- Identify the type of screw that you will work on
- Choose appropriate screwdriver (flathead or Phillips depending on the screw)
- Wear safety gloves to protect your hands
- Insert the screwdriver’s tip into the screw and start turning it
Finally, after we have finished dissecting each one of these 6 products. Let’s get down to some recommendations.
If you want the overall best precision screwdriver sets that will have everything that you will need, then the Nanch H1B and the JAKEMY S2 are the ones for you. They are very durable, reliable, and have amazing and versatile bits.
The Nanch H8 and the ORIA 60 in 1 are your best budget-friendly options. They offer you a wide variety of bits and accessories for the best prices on this list.