Disclaimer: None of our reviews are sponsored. We earn a commission when you purchase items through our links.
A good cordless pole saw can be used to prune branches of the tree and taller foliage. If you have a flock of greenery or trees on your farm or garden, you’ll need this type of saw to help. It is not advisable to risk falling from the tree, all in the prune tree’s name.
In this guide, 7 cordless power tools will be selected and review with a simple term to assist you when it comes to buying your cordless pole saw. Several features that should be considered when buying a cordless pole saw will identify and discussed.
So, in this guide, the best cordless pole saw will be review to save your time and as well as to assist you in picking the best saw.
Our Favorite Picks
|DEWALT 20V MAX||
|Worx WG323 20V Power||
|CRAFTSMAN V20 Pole Saw||
|Oregon Cordless PS250||
The 7 Best Cordless Pole Saw
1. Black+Decker 20V Max Pole Saw
BLACK+DECKER is our number one saw on this list, and it is one of the lightest cutting saws. The saw feature makes it one of the easiest to operate cordless saws. It also has a versatile and a decent pole cordless saw.
With the use of a three-piece mount, this saw has a maximum adjustable pole height of 10inch. Pruning branches over 14 feet is effective with this tool.
It has a 20 V lithium-ion battery with a durable, long life cycle compared to any other product. It is also 5 times longer than any other saw.
We tried to cut the branch into 6 in diameter, and we managed to cut it easily using an 8-inch pole and a cutting chain. Thanks to the built-in motorized head feature, it is very easy to see the cut branches, enabling quick movement and visibility.
There is nothing to be fear or concern about when to easy mobility of the saw and comfortable setting.
If you’re looking for an easy-to-use, simple, inexpensive, and easy mobility tool, this is the best choice. The saw also comes with a case that enhances its portability. The most exciting part about this best cordless pole saw is that it has a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
- Lightweight fiberglass pole
- Tackle a wide range of cuts
- Safety lock off switch
- Easy to tighten locking collars
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Batteries charging duration is long
If high hedges and shrubs are to be cut and trim with stability, comfort, and full control, then BECKER+DECKER should be selected quickly and safely.
- BLACK+DECKER electric lawn and garden equipment including electric pole saw releases zero emissions in your yard, helping to...
- 20V Max Lithium Ion battery of the electric pole saw has a long lifespan and retains its charge 5 times more than similar...
- 20V Max Lithium Ion battery of the tree trimmer pole saw provides up to 100 cuts of 1 1/2-inch pine branches per charge.
- 8-inch cutting bar and chain allows for a maximum cutting diameter of 6 inch
2. Dewalt 20V Max Xr Pole Saw
This cordless pole saw DEWALT made model. The battery that comes with this saw can power it. A 20 V battery is powerful enough to deliver cutting per charge. With this power, this saw can deliver 96 strokes at a time.
The high performance of these saw engines provide more cutting versatility. Its performance is very critical for overall saw functioning. This Dewalt was built with an advanced brushless motor, considering the value of suitable motors.
The saw motor ensures better efficiency by reducing frictional heat generation. With this, you will get smooth running of the saw without the problems being overheated.
Its sharp 8-inch blade becomes invincible when it is on a high rotational speed, thanks to its powerful motor. Also, its automated lubrication feature lubricates the saw automatically. The process of getting that done manually is not necessary.
Kickback is the major issue for this saw. This was why Dewalt introduced the small blade chain for a healthy cutting experience.
Additionally, the saw has a bending strip built into the cutting blade. This metal strap provides a firmer grip when bouncing.
You can cut tall tree branches easily up to 15 inches long with the long reached cutting ability. This length is going to be very useful, especially for large trees.
- Fairly inexpensive
- Comes with a robust locking mechanism
- Long reach extension pole
- Automatic lubrication features
- Kickback issues with a large blade
- Not suitable for thick branches
This is an additional fantastic power tool that is suitable for both farm and garden prune exercise. This best cordless pole saw simplify cutting and tool maintenance service. With a high level of performance, you have nothing worried about when it comes to tree branch cutting activities.
- The pole saws for tree trimming has an extension Pole for up to 15 ft. reach
- Metal bucking strip and tree hook of the electric pole saw are designed for durable cutting grip and to easily remove pruned...
- The tree trimmer pole saw has brushless motor for up to 96 cuts per charge on a 4-inch x 4-inch pressure treated pine wood
- 8-inch low kick back Full Compliment Bar and Chain
3. Greenworks 8.5′ 40V Cordless Pole Saw
This cordless pole saw built by Greenworks is an excellent saw with several features. This saw is 8.5 feet, a 40V Li-ion battery powers 8 Inch long chain with an easily adjustable feature. You can also achieve a maximum of 8.5 height doing the cutting process.
As you know, the battery is one of the most critical components of cordless power tools. This pole saw comes with 40 V Li-ion batteries. The saw can be used for several hours, with this battery adequately charged. And when the power is off, you’ve got a charger of 2 Ah. The charger itself is a fast tool for getting back to work quickly.
You have to cut the branches with an 8-inch chain and bar. The branches and limbs are, in most cases, non that thicker. If you’re not a professional gardener, then this will be decent enough.
There are many additional functions in modern power tools that aid in the functionality of the main tool. One of those functions for saw posts is to change the chainsaw stress easily. Using this method can be useful when handling hard and softwood.
The shaft of aluminum comes with the shaft of aluminum and promises to last many years. This tree can be stretched up to 8 feet in length too. So removing tree branches at 8 feet won’t be a problem anymore.
- 2AH battery and charger
- Non-slip grip and comfortable handle
- Easy chain tension adjustable
- Automatic tool lubrication
- It requires regular cleaning.
The several features of the pole saw make it stand out among other cordless pole saw. This 40V 8 feet pole saw is made with easy adjustment and a powerful motor that can cut up to 65 cuts with its 2Ah battery.
- Green Works GMAX 40-Volt 2.0 Amp Hour Lithium-Ion Pole Saw with 8-inch Bar and Chain, Includes Battery and Charger, Model...
- 8-Inch Bar and Chain
- Up To 60 Cuts on 4x4 Lumber
- 3-Piece Aluminum Shaft Can Be Extended To 8 FT (11 FT Max Reach)
4. Worx WG323 20V Power Share Cordless
You can do several cutting tasks with this Worx WG323 power share and pole you saw. The interchangeable length of this pole tool makes the saw works like a regular chainsaw.
The Worx WG323 has a 10-inch handle that can be dissembled, and it is durable enough to contact tall branches of the tree. The automatic lubrication mechanism and automated tensioning mechanism provide an excellent combination, which means clean inserts are provided with minimal effort by this chainsaw.
Worx chainsaws are also lightweight and greater than 10 Ibs, making them one of the simplest to use chainsaws.
Its versatile handle enables a better and safer grip that ensures user protection.
This tool has a great advantage that makes the most popular 20V do-it-yourself saw and the saw was made with features of sharing battery with other 20V equipment.
- Auto-Lubrication System
- Easy usage features
- Compact and Lightweight
- Automatic chain tension
- Non-durable battery lifespan
This is a great revolutionary tool that makes it safer and more comfortable to trim limbs. It is compact and lightweight, which enhances user flexibility.
- [12’ EXTRA REACH] It takes just a few minutes and no tools to attach the pole. And with a reach of up to 12’ and only 10...
- [FAST, CLEAN CUTS] This cordless 20V PowerShare chain saw is as fast and powerful as anything in its class. And with no gas,...
- [DO IT ALL WITH THE SAME BATTERY] Worx Power Share is compatible with all Worx 20v and 40v tools, outdoor power and lifestyle...
- [AUTO-CHAIN TENSION] The automatic, tool-free chain tension system ensures you’ll always have the correct tension for the...
5. Craftsman V20 Pole Saw
This 20-volt cordless pole tool is one of the best master inventions on this list with a great range, which is the largest.
It has many various features that make this saw one of the best among others in the market.
For excellent results, the Craftsman saw offers a powerful 20 V engine.
The Craftsman V20 cordless saw is small, lightweight, easy to use with a tilted head, flexible handle, and just 5.97 Ibs.
The pole saw is powered by a high-performance 4.0 Ah Li-ion battery and allows you to use all other Craftsman wireless devices with the same 20 volt batteries.
This cordless pole saw has an elongated blade, which reaches a height of 14 feet when the blade saw is fully extended.
- Powerful and designed with great features
- Up to 14 ft overhead reach
- Up to 325 cuts per charge
- Easily store with integrated Versatrack
- Heavy with battery included
- Poor design
The Craftsman V20 is a cordless saw all-in-one for those who love to beautify the garden, and it is also an excellent tool for the farmer. It gives you enough power to get the job done quickly and easily with outstanding durability.
- EXTENDED RUN TIME: High capacity 4.0 Ah battery pack allows for extended runtime
- EXTENDED REACH: Up to 14 foot reach** with extension pole
- PRECISE CUTS: Angled head and blade for cutting precision
- MAXIMUM MANEUVERABILITY: Soft grip on pole extension provides maximum maneuverability
6. Powerworks PSP301 XB 40V 8-Inch
One of the cheapest poles-saws on this list is the Powerworks PSP301. Being cheapest does not mean it is not one great saw. It has a 40-volt battery and a good range of 11 feet. You will really like it, as the saw comes with a 4-year manufacturer warranty.
This saw features an integrated chain lubrication system that can help things move. It has a padded handle on the shapes for added comfort.
All Powerworks products are made with great features of the same battery. So, if you have more than one Powerworks tool, you can interchange their battery and get your branches cutting done easily. The only drawback with this saw is that the chainsaw angle or the height of the pole is not adjustable.
- Full power and performance with dual voltage battery
- Easy to use with low maintenance operation
- Constant battery operated reliability
- Automatic oiler for continuous lubrication
- Non-adjustable tool angle
- Unable to change the height of the pole
Powerworks PSP301 XB 40V 8-Inch is excellent for those with a limited budget. With a 4-year manufacture warranty, you can you the tool for a long time with peace of mind.
- 8-Inch Bar and Chain. Replacement Chain (2905402)
- Automatic Oiler Applies Oil To The Bar And Chain For Continuous Lubrication
- 3-Piece Aluminum Shaft – 9 Feet Total Length – 11 Feet Total Reach
- Cushioned Overmold Grip Provides Optimal Comfort. 4-Year Tool Warranty and 2-Year Battery Warranty Protects Your Investment
7. Oregon Cordless PS250 8-Inch
Oregon PS250-A6 is one of our favorite cordless poles saw. It has a powerful 40V Lithium-ion battery. An incredible amount of force on branches 3 to 4 inches thick can cut up to 500 cuts.
The battery uses cutting-edge cell technology to prevent power from running out over time. This way, you can carry on working continuously without any power depletion.
The main motor structure decreases the amount of weight gained. In this way, it ensures the correct distribution of size and weight. You can switch as much as you want since the saw is cordless.
You don’t have any problem with diesel or overheat issues. Another important benefit of a wireless tool is that it is not noisy, so you can operate the saw without hearing protection.
It produces excellent pressure, which helps to work without any pain in your hands for a long time. Even this feature makes the saw incredibly stable and easy to use.
It weighs just 13.5 Ibs. Its handle can stretch up to 15 inches in fiberglass. An 8 inch shaft and an adjustable hook for the aluminum branch provide improved visibility and maneuverability. A planetary gear system that maximizes power transmission controls the overall output.
- Capable of cutting branches up to 4 inches thick.
- Durable battery lifespan
- Branch Hook and adjustable collar
- Ergonomic handle
- Difficult to assemble
This cordless pole saw offers quality efficiency, but it also offers general convenience. Hence we warmly suggest that you consider this tool as one of the best certified pole saws.
- Long-lasting cordless power: includes tool, 4.0 Ah lithium-ion battery and standard charger, delivering up to 500 cuts from a...
- Increased agility: Lightweight cutter with tool-free extendable shaft that adjusts quickly and easily, giving a reach of...
- Powerful performance: Delivers up to 500 cuts from a fully-charged battery
- Instant start: No pull chords, no warm up needed, no fuel mixing and no emissions
The pole saws we examined are cordless saw that was powered with batteries. The benefits of using a cordless saw over a conventional gasoline saw are numerous. Cordless saws are smoother, eco-friendlier, and easier to maintain.
Having identified the source of power for a cordless pole saw, the next thing note is the power output. A strong motor with two amplifiers would likely operate on a 40 to 80 Volt battery. At this voltage rate, it is powerful enough for cutting rough branches.
Depending on the operation, powerful pole saws can operate for 1 to 2 hours, but charging the batteries can take longer.
Length Blade Cutting
This length defines the maximum branch thickness, which can be cut with your blade. 6 to 12-inch cutting blade models can be found, and the most common one is 8 inch models.
A simple way to decide the right pole saw is by choosing at least 2 inches taller than the branch diameter you want.
Ease of use
The ease of using a cordless pole tool is a combination of several features that we have brief already. Those considerations, for example, are weight, achievable height, and chain length.
Having a balance between the saw weighs and features are important. Once you can bear the weight of the saw on your hand when working, you will find it easier to use a 6 Ibs saw than a 13 Ibs saw.
The pole saw length is also essential since it defines the size of the branches you can cut and the force needed to cut them. Long poles saw are cut faster than short ones, and more effectively. But using saws with a long pole can be more straightforward.
This is an essential feature you should check when buying this type of power tool. When you purchase a lightweight pole saw, pruning, trimming, and other cutting will be easy. This will also allow you to use the saw for an extended period.
Our analysis includes models weighing up to 5.97 lbs that continue to produce respectable horsepower and performance.
It’s not always the best option to use a light saw. You can get a saw to weigh some pounds that work only for a couple of minutes at a time, so the usual loading process between cuts can be very difficult.
You can also get a heavier pole saw that cuts more quickly so you can get the job done without feeling the heavy tool impact.
What is the minimum height your proposed pole saw reached? This is one of the essential features to consider when purchasing a pole saw.
Normally, everybody wants a pole saw that can reach great heights, particularly to prune large trees. Buying a saw with an 8-ft whereas the tree you want to use it to prune is taller than that. With this, the saw will be useless.
If you have shafts of different heights and you may need to change the length of the tool instead of a set one, a pole saw whose shaft can be pulled out can be useful.
The best choice for you could be a long pole for the tall branches.
Some of the more robust saws we tested have batteries with outputs up to 80 volts. This battery is suitable for large cutting operations.
We remember that high-power poled models are typically costly than smaller battery models. But you needn’t spend a lot on huge batteries. Even a saw with smaller batteries is potent and powerful.
Remember that it takes longer to charge bigger batteries than smaller ones.
However, some models have a fast charger that can quickly recharge the battery to get back to work within a short time.
Angle of Head
The pole models we examined have a fixed angle in the head. This means the head is set at particular angles and does not twist or move.
If you are going to use a pole saw to cut branches vertically above you, fixed head models are suitable because, for efficient cutting, the cutting chain can be positioned parallel to the branches.
However, a fixed head angle is not suitable for horizontal cuts, since to cut effectively, you must keep it at uncomfortable and less desirable angles.
More sophisticated motors or additional mechanical components may also be needed for polygonal heads, making them larger or costlier.
Aside from buying this type of power tool, it is also essential to note any machine warranty duration. Some power tools usually get company fault, but if they’re not covered with a warranty, it is a loss on the buyer’s side. So, it is essential to verify the warranty duration that is provided for a specific pole saw.
Although most poles saw models have a two-year warranty, some manufacturers offer a 4 or 5-year manufacturer warranty. Since these options also provide fantastic build quality, you can rely on them for an extended period.
Here we’ve come to the end of this guide. Best 7 cordless pole saw was selected and vividly reviews with their features and customer feedback.
After carefully reading this guide, it will be easier for you to find the best cordless pole saws to execute various cutting and pruning activities. Every cordless saw you’ve seen has unique features that simplify your work. All poles differ in price, quality, size, and efficiency, so everyone can find the best one that fits their needs and is affordable for their budget. Now it is your turn to pick and buy the best cordless pole tool for your company or personal use.